Sentinel Fire Services offers a range of fire protection services including the design, installation, inspection, testing, repair and maintenance of fire protection equipment. We can design systems to meet your individual requirements and offer recommendations to reduce your costs or increase efficiency based on our experience and knowledge of the available systems.
Sentinel Fire Services offers a comprehensive 24 hour service to our clients and we guarantee to be on site within 2 hours of a fault notification.
All our services comply fully with Australian Standards and where applicable, the Building Code of Australia . Available services include:
- Sprinkler systems
- Hydrants and hose reels
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire detectors and alarm systems
- Smoke alarms
- Fire and smoke doors
- Paths of travel to exits
- Fire rated structures
- Emergency and exit lighting
- Exit doors and signs
- Fire indicator panels
- Fire dampers
- Fire indices for materials
- Penetrations in fire rated structures
- Smoke control measures
- Pumps and flow testing
- Design and installation of new systems
- Design and installation of system modifications
- Staff training in emergency and evacuation procedures
- Handbooks and manuals
Our services are fully quoted and priced to give you great value for money.